Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stuff...

This is a post about just some random stuff and what I skate in.Right now I'm gonna tell you what skate shoes I use.Right now for street I would strongly prefer Nike SB low dunks those really really comfortable,light and strong and look good these shoes are amazing I don't really know about P Rod and his SB stuff but if all of his shoes are like that I'm defiantly getting those!The shoes I use for Vert is  DC's I know they are pretty much for street but they work great for me they like me push hard because of the shape,there shape is like a running shoe almost and they don't destroy your heels when you land hard on something or from a high height.Another really good shoe is "Vans" there are awesome there pretty good for anything except hardcore street because they will shred to pieces,same with Converse.Now if your too cool not to wear helmets don't read this.For helmets I guess there all the same basically but for inside pading and comfort I would say protect or three eighty.Not Walmart helmets -_-.For Pading there pretty much all the same if it fit's its good.And you clothes is your opinion enjoi and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment